Saturday, March 19, 2011

Color Personality Quiz

Here's a fun little quiz to take from Better Homes and Gardens. What's your color personality? Just click on the link below and find out.
http://www.bhg.com/bhg/quiz.jsp?quizId=/templatedata/bhg/quiz/data/whatsyourcolorpersonality_10232003.xml
Jan, Megan, and I all took the quiz. Jan and Megan were both yellow personalities, which they did not agree with. I was green and I thought it fit me. Whether we agreed with our results or not it was fun to take the quiz. -Kathryn

2 comments:

Bev's Imports said...

I took it a second time and changed just a few of my answers because I was torn between two choices on some of them. But not the convertible or my choice of hair color. :) This time I was green like Kathy. I'm thinking that I am definitely more comfortable decorating with greens verses yellow. I painted my laundry room yellow and hated it so I made my husband Dave stop immediately, so only half of it is painted yellow and the other half is cream. It's still that way 5 years later. :(

Bev's Imports said...

When I took the quiz, I also ended up with a green personality, which is good for me because I love to decorate my home in greens. No wonder I like this color so much!